Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I had a DA investigator come to my house asking me questions about money my mom sent me for Christmas. That I bought my fiance a car with while I'm on food stamps

Asked on 2/17/16, 8:09 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You need to consult with an attorney. The money from your mother is considered as income for food stamps.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/16, 1:15 pm
Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Did you answer the investigator's questions? I hope you didn't, but it sounds like you did. Even if you didn't, the D.A. won't simply give up. You should consult with a criminal defense lawyer ASAP. She will be able to advise you once she knows more about what happened.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/18/16, 3:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California