Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

If I'm a passenger in a vehicle and the drivers ex husband and girlfriend drive up along side of us and throw a crow bar hitting the car can I press charges even if the driver won't?

Asked on 10/25/15, 11:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You can report it to the police and they will decide if it should be reported to the district attorney. The district attorney will make the decision to file or not to file charges.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/15, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California