Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

How can you get special allegations removed from a case?

Asked on 7/10/19, 10:57 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Marshall Law Office of Robert L, Marshall

It depends on the circumstances of the case. There are no magic words to make them go away.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/19, 12:43 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

It will be up to your attorney to argue and convince the Prosecutor and Judge, through Motions, pleadings and evidence, that the special allegations are not validly based or 'justified' and should be dropped from the charges. That is all part of the 'defense' necessary in any given criminal case.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/19, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California