Legal Question in DUI Law in California

Can I get charged in California with a DUI if THC was found in my blood work that was taking on date of accident? It had been a week since I had eaten an edible.

Asked on 10/16/17, 8:42 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

Please call attorney Barney Gibbs at (714)838-9019 to talk about your case.

Read more
Answered on 10/16/17, 9:07 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

DUI can be charged when there is evidence of alcohol, illegal or legal drugs, even cough syrup, in your system, if it is in sufficient quantities. If serious about hiring experienced counsel to help you, contact me at 714-960-7584 to discuss your case and defenses.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/17, 9:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California