Legal Question in Education Law in California

My name is Rita, and I am seeking legal services. I have been accused of jabbing my lab partner with a safety lancet. This was during a learning session at a medical CMA school in San Diego. Do I have a case, and if so can you recommend a good attorney?


Rita T.

Asked on 2/12/12, 8:25 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Fleetwood Mister DUI-800-468-2-502

What kind of case? School discipline? Criminal case in San Diego court? Are you asking to sue someone?

Read more
Answered on 2/12/12, 11:25 am
Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

If the charge is being handled within the school, then it is an education/administrative law matter. If it is a criminal charge, there are many criminal lawyers in San Diego that can handle this. If you are being sued for battery by the alleged victim, then it is a personal injury matter. If this occurred in a classroom context, then the school may also be a party in a civil suit, and you may be covered or indemnified by the school.

Read more
Answered on 2/12/12, 1:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California