Legal Question in Education Law in California

I need to get my school records from a community college in order to enroll in another school. The school destroyed the records as they were older than 7yrs. Do I have any legal options in this matter? The school does have some limited records on file and I have an old professor willing to vouch for me but the school will not work with me...

Asked on 6/23/14, 3:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

Is this a community college in California? I have never heard of a college university not retaining student grades and transcripts; e.g., I've retrieve grades for students who attended the U of California at Berkeley more than 100 years ago. Provide more details.

Read more
Answered on 6/23/14, 3:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California