Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have a 10 year old son who doesn't not want to go back to his dad's house because it's a violent environment and his dad leaves him with his aunt's and uncles and grandparents over night all the time but my son's father has physical custody but I don't want to force my son to go back to a place where he doesn't feel safe. So what can I do?

Asked on 3/26/20, 1:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

File a motion to change custody.

Read more
Answered on 3/26/20, 2:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California