Legal Question in Family Law in California

My childs mother gave me a false address for me to serve her at for custody paperwork. She kidnapped my son 6 months ago & refuses to give him back. Her boyfriends mother watches my son, so I know of an address that he stays at that my childs mother most likely goes frequently, probably not to live. How do I go about serving her? I live in Orland and she lives in Oregon, so I can't drive there and have someone else do it. And I have no other adresses or ways to serve her. Please help.

Asked on 3/25/20, 3:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Retain the services of a qualified and experienced process server in her area to properly serve the papers.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/20, 3:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California