Legal Question in Family Law in California

I was appointed guardianship poa of my 7 year old nephew. I have found a couple that is willing to raise him and provide him with a stable loving environment. His parents left after signing him over to me. I have no way of contacting them. I have made mulitple attempts. Can I give them poa or add them to my poa?

Asked on 7/02/16, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Law Offices of Timothy McCormick


Read more
Answered on 7/04/16, 11:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California