Legal Question in Family Law in California

In California

Married 3 years and considering divorce. During marriage, wife was paying child support, her children. I understand from a friend that as it was her children and the money she paid was community property she has to reimburse me 50% of the money she paid for child support. Is this true?

Asked on 5/01/16, 9:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services


Read more
Answered on 5/03/16, 8:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California