Legal Question in Family Law in California

I was divorced in 2007 my husband had a pension account that was ordered frozen in the community property in the disso, I was told he cashed it without splitting it violating the filed order. is there a statue of limitations on this?

Asked on 12/02/17, 7:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fred Valentine Law Offices of Fred L. Valentine

Did you file a QDRO with pension company?

Read more
Answered on 12/10/17, 8:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California