Legal Question in Family Law in California

What can i do about immediate help with being harassed by family members i dont speak with and havent for 13yrs. Asked my father for ability to have a spot to lay my head for a little while so i have funds to pay for me and my children life to go on. And this has been ongoing for 28years so now its the threateningly using my sick fathers mental state to control.

Asked on 7/07/16, 12:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

This question should be posted on the probate section.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/16, 2:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California