Legal Question in Family Law in California


I have a question in regards to reporting identity fraud. I have witnessed someone ( the Father of our 8 month old) have a fake, incorrect ID in his name with photo of the criminal. Also, in his pocket was a note card with all info needed to purchase I believe property with this alias as this alias. I have researched on 3rd part identity fraud reporting and all i can find is to go to local gover. police department. What should I do? This person is also selling, in possession of Narcotics, I have witnessed and may be able to prove.

Asked on 9/01/21, 1:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Call the police.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/21, 9:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California