Legal Question in Family Law in California

After my spouse is served divorce papers do I need to file anything else in california

Asked on 8/24/16, 6:34 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You should consult with a family law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/16, 7:26 pm
Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Proceeding with the divorce action is more than "add water and stir" on preparing pleadings . Understanding what the pleadings signify and their legal implications are critical to properly proceeding on your divorce action. With that being said, there's a significant amount of work that's ahead of you that must be done properly. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/16, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California