Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

Hi I am living in San Francisco psat 7 years ! I’ve try to get married here but the problem I was turned undocumented person so if I married girl! what should do proper thinks by law ?

Asked on 6/13/20, 2:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If you are not grandfathered in under 245i, then you cannot adjust status, even if you marry a U.S. citizen, if you cannot prove your last entry was lawful.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/20, 3:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California