Legal Question in Immigration Law in California

I'm wondering, if an illegal person leaves USA, can he go back turistically to visit it?

Asked on 12/06/19, 11:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

If a person accrues 180-364 days of unlawful presence in the United States & then departs, s/he is barred from re-entering for 3 yrs. 365+ days, the bar is 10 years.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/19, 10:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in California