Legal Question in Employment Law in California

Can an employee file a worker's comp claim for an injury they state they sustained BEFORE working for that employer?

Asked on 7/07/22, 12:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

They can if a work related event exacerbated a pre-existing injury.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/22, 3:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California