Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

Our HOA is looking for an attorney/attorneys who would be willing to review our issues and take our case as a contingency. We have many issues with our Management Company which are violations of MHR Law and Ciivil Law. Repeated requests for help from Management has resulted in no action or the excuse "it is not afffordable" - interesting in that the Management Company brings in approximately $450,000 per month.....

I believe we need a "failure to maintain" lawyer and civil law expert. The MHR law is Civil Law we believe

Asked on 1/10/22, 11:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

What is you question? This is a Q&A service. For a lawyer referral you should contact the Orange County (based on your zip code) Bar Association.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/22, 6:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California