Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

Can I hire a paralegal to help me file a complaint against OPC to the Bar for misleading and lying to the court, and multiple discovery violations?

Asked on 6/29/17, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

A paralegal could help you research and write up the complaint, but you would submit it under your own name. If there were court orders, providing them to the Bar would be helpful.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/17, 4:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California