Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I went to Jamba Juice on Tuesday September 20th and had allergic reaction to the smoothie that I ordered. I ordered this movie with two shots of soy and instead they gave me two shots of whey. I told him I had a dairy allergy when I ordered this movie and ask them to make sure there was no whey. After 10 minutes of consuming the products I had allergic reaction severe allergic reaction and had to go to the hospital for anaphylactic shock. Do I have a case?

Asked on 9/22/16, 9:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

Yes you do, and you should see a personal injury lawyer right away. Do not delay, as evidence may be "lost" or destroyed, and there are time limits applicable to any case.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/16, 10:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California