Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Can a plaintiff use Govt Code-815.2 (a)-Public Entity: to receive compensation from the State based on a grant of summary judgments against employees' for Negligence, when the public entity is dismissed as defendants from the civil action?

Asked on 2/27/24, 11:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You cannot collect a judgment from any party that was dismissed and did not have a judgment entered against them. They don't owe you anything. You can try to collect from those who did.

Read more
Answered on 2/28/24, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California