Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Soap on floor in Vons on aisle that wasn't a detergent aisle.Slipped .Store made me take ambulance to Emer room. How do I make store pay that bill.

Asked on 5/12/20, 1:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

If you are injured your best course of action is to get the medical treatment you need and hire a lawyer to make sure your rights are protected. Those of us that do these types of cases take them on a contingent fee basis, meaning you only pay lawyer fee if there is recovery. Also, consultations are free. Fee free to contact any lawyer of your choice or my office at 888*936*3672

Read more
Answered on 5/12/20, 2:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California