Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Do I sue in Nevada or California if the tow truck driver from Stateline damaged my vehicle bringing it back to California?

Asked on 8/14/16, 5:17 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Lupoff Law Offices of David B. Lupoff

Was this a ca or nv based tow vehicle, and where did the damage occur?

Read more
Answered on 8/14/16, 10:45 pm
Timothy McCormick Law Offices of Timothy McCormick

You can always sue a defendant where they live or have their principal place of business or where the damage occurred. If you can establish that the damage happened in California, then you can sue here. Otherwise you have to sue in NV.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/16, 12:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California