Legal Question in Traffic Law in California

MY CASE WAS DISMISSED now I want file SC-105 from there was mislead to hearing by defendant. HOW DO I DO?

Asked on 6/26/16, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

This is a small claims question. You posted under traffic law.

Repost under small claims so attorneys that assist with those matters can see it and respond. You may want to add some

More details as well.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/16, 12:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in California