Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in California

I live in California. I own real estate with my husband with title held as “community property with right of survivorship”. Do we still need to create a joint trust for the real properties we own?

Asked on 9/23/21, 7:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michele Cusack Pollak & Cusack

Only if you want your children (or other heirs) to avoid probate.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/21, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in California