Legal Question in Employment Law in China

Respactable Sir

I am surendran who is from Sri Lanka , have been working for one year on a Trading Company , in Guanzhou, Panyu District. As a Manager . Now I have decided to go for a job in other company as my present company is not treat me what the have agreed before employing me. They are not giving payment on time and too much haressment . Some time back , they have low graded my my job title with out my knowledge and already aply for a new work permit for the new person from india . I told them that I wish to go back my country , but they stongly dinied and saying that they have spend lot of money for my visa and asked my pass port and keep under their cusdody.

Could you please advise me how to handle this problem

Asked on 3/01/12, 5:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chenggou Ouyang Beijing Bairui Law Firm

Dear M. Surendran, you can go to the local labor and social security administration, you can get support from there.

If you need further information, please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 3/01/12, 9:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in China