Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I received a theft ticket for finding coworkersomeone phone and not returning it. What do I do. I was already dismissed for my job. I'm so afraid.

Asked on 11/07/16, 11:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

You need a criminal defense attorney to help you minimize the penalties you face.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/16, 9:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado