Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

We turned off cell service on our 17 year old daughter who has moved out without our permission with a 24 year old man. Today, she impersonated us by going online to T-Mobile and creating an account in my husband's name and turned her phone back on without our permission and without our knowledge that we will be charged with the bill. Is this against the law? My husband wants to press charges for stealing and impersonation

Asked on 8/25/16, 1:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

He will need to report the fraud to T-Mobile immediately. He may also want to file a police report.

Read more
Answered on 8/25/16, 1:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado