Legal Question in Criminal Law in Colorado

I was visiting a friend who was intoxicated she began taking off her clothes saying she think someone put something in her drink I then said I'm leaving she tryed wrestling me to not go but I got out then she screamed rape a day later a officer called what may my charges be and why can't I find a warrant.

Asked on 8/14/16, 6:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

There may not be a warrant - yet. The charges will depend on what she says in the police report.

You should NOT make ANY statement to any police officer. You need a criminal defense attorney. Politely decline any request for an interview or statement to police and refer them to your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/16, 10:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Colorado