Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

I live in CO and need to get away from my husband as his constant abuse (verbal) is worsening my medical condition. The only place I can go is my parents, in another state. Can I do that and file for divorce in CO? I am currently working from home and looking for additional out of the home work in another state.

Asked on 8/31/16, 1:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Harkess Colorado Legal Solutions

Yes. As long as your husband has lived in Colorado for 90 days at the time you file for divorce you should be able to file in Colorado if you wish.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/16, 1:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado