Legal Question in Family Law in Colorado

Can one use a mediator to amend court documents if both parties agree in a child custody case?

Asked on 8/22/11, 3:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary C. Johnson Attorney Gary C. Johnson

Mediators are for when parties cannot agree. Court "documents" (I presume Court Orders) can only be amended by the Court upon filing appropriate legal documents with the Court. Preparing those legal documents is more the province of an attorney than a mediator.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/11, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Colorado