Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Colorado

I saw a spine specialist because I have a protruding disc in my neck. She set up an appointment with a doctor to do a Epidural Steroid Injection into the disc. EXCEPT she put down the wrong disc and I already had the injection done. Can I sue the specialist for negligence?

Asked on 3/15/20, 2:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

yes sure you can sue them .... no doubt about that ...

Read more
Answered on 3/29/20, 3:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Colorado