Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

Can law enforcement enter a manufactured home (owned not leased) on land (owned not leased), with only permission from the "park owner"?

Asked on 10/24/23, 6:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

If someone is living in the home then the police need a warrant to enter and permission from the park owner is not enough.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/23, 9:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado