Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Colorado

I have been part of a lawsuit as part of an LLC that purchased some property. We have been in foreclosure and ongoing litigation. The judge provided the plaintiff summary judgment against the partners. Reading through the documents I realized my signature was forged and notarized on the bank guarantee. I agreed to be part of the LLC but did not sign the documents and did not know I was providing a personal guarantee. Do I have any recourse to go back to the bank after summary judgement has been issued?

Asked on 8/09/12, 10:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Pivotal Legal Ltd.

Possibly. You need to act quickly and hire an attorney. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/12, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Colorado