Legal Question in Traffic Law in Colorado

what do i do when given 2 court dates on the same time and date and nether one will change the date or time in different towns

Asked on 11/09/13, 9:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Damon Cassens Waters, Kubik, and Cassens

Realistically, you need an attorney.

Short of that, file something, in writing, with both courts outlining your dilemma. Attach copies of the summonses from both cases. Then contact a bondsman and arrange bond in case neither jurisdiction makes an accomodation.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 5:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Colorado