Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Colorado

I have a trust fund that my dad has control over.

I need to gain power of my own trust fund.

How does one go about gaining control over their money?

Asked on 3/24/22, 11:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Murillo Pivotal Legal Ltd.

What you can do depends on the terms of your trust and the facts. You will need to retain an attorney to determine your options.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/22, 6:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Colorado