Legal Question in Criminal Law in Connecticut

In Ct my childrens father has his violation of our restraining order and several other cases statutorily sealed which was not the case last month/court date. How does one manage that and as the victim I have not yet received one phone call from the victims advocate nor has she returned my call? They have to let me know information regarding the status of his case right?

Asked on 10/26/18, 11:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

Only you can stay on top of the administration and make sure this gets dealt with. Be a squeaky wheel and make sure that the court knows you are waiting for results.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/18, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Connecticut