Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

Court order alimony hasn't been paid in about 6 years he moved out of state don't know his address how can I go about in sending court orders

Asked on 9/10/20, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can go to family services and request assistance there if it is open. You can also try skip-tracing software to locate him.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/20, 6:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut