Legal Question in Employment Law in Connecticut

I am looking for a document reveiw for an Electrical Qualifier ( me ) located in Ct, to qualify a company located in Ma, under my Ma electrical contractors license. I hold contractor license in all New England states and may look to similar agreements at a later time.

Asked on 7/12/18, 8:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

My office handles document review regularly and routinely and would be happy to speak to you further about this. I think more details may be needed to understand your entire situation. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/13/18, 8:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Connecticut