Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Connecticut

My brothers been passing over my property for about 20 years. My mother let him do. she passed away about 6 years ago. The deed was in my name for years she had life time use. Can i stop this i might want to sell in the future and i am worried about a right away thankyou Gary

Asked on 2/21/18, 9:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Max Rosenberg Rosenberg,Whewell, & Hite, LLC

You can put him on notice with a certified return receipt letter to cease and desist the unauthorized use of your property unless he has an easement or legal "Right of way". For more information or assistance, please contact our offices.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/18, 11:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Connecticut