Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Connecticut

i was named in my geandmothers will as a beneficiary it was only 2 rings but they are very sentimental to me my father as trustee refuses to give them to me its been 10 years she died in california san mateo county ive asked several times for them i keep getting excuses what can i do

Asked on 8/28/15, 11:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Heffernan Heffernan Legal Group, LLP

You can't do anything from here. At the very least, you'd have to contact the probate court in San Mateo, and maybe hire a lawyer there.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/15, 11:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Connecticut