Legal Question in Workers Comp in Connecticut

i was injured back in 2009 at work. i was out on family leave collecting disability. i was unable to return to work at the end of my 16 weeks of leave so the company terminated my job. there was never a cash settlement against them. is it too late to open a case against them and sue them?

Asked on 4/08/15, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Hite Rosenberg, Whewell & Hite, LLC

Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to do something. Did you file a 30C form with Workers Comp? Did you receive a PPD rating and payment? I would definitely be interested in speaking with you further free of charge to determine your options.

Read more
Answered on 4/08/15, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Connecticut