Legal Question in Immigration Law in District of Columbia

how can i bring a family member from central america and me being being a us citizen?

Asked on 2/29/16, 10:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

A U.S. citizen over 21 can petition a parent. If over 18, they can petition a spouse or child. However, they cannot petition any other relatives.

Refer to:

Also, see:

Read more
Answered on 2/29/16, 10:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in District of Columbia