Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in District of Columbia

pregnancy ended dr. did D&C

I got my records becuase my lawyer was not doing anything with my case.Can I handle my own case if i just want to settle for less out of court?I went to the hospital bleeding 3 times eachtime i saw the same doctor the last time he did a pregnancy test but did a D&C before my test came back positive for pregnancy.My boyfriend was in jail 4 months and 2yrs b4 so i was 4months pregnant.Can i settle this matter myself ?

Asked on 6/27/09, 12:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

Re: pregnancy ended dr. did D&C

Of course, you can handle and settle your own case,

but it's probably not the wisest coure of action for you to take and will likely make the insurance carrier for the defendant quite happy.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/09, 9:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in District of Columbia