Legal Question in Workers Comp in District of Columbia

can an ex-employee of the government sue the government?

Asked on 1/31/11, 12:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

Sometimes, but it's an uphill battle my friend. Hire a lawyer to discuss the specifics of your case.

Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/11, 6:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in District of Columbia