Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida


I want to file a PIP lawsuit for 50K. Do I file the suit against the party that rear ended me or against the other insurance company. Where do I find a form to file? thanks for any help.

Asked on 4/13/06, 2:42 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Lipcon Lipcon, Margulies & Alsina, P.A.

Re: Lawsuit

You should get an attorney to help you. If you are in Florida and win your case you might be able to win attorneys fee also.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/06, 7:47 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Re: Lawsuit

All Florida legal forms can be located in a Court library which is open to the public.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/06, 7:53 am
Jeffrey Shapiro Law Offices of Shapiro & Associates PA

Re: Lawsuit

PIP is usually Limited to $10,000.00 in benefits.

You may be talking about a third party claim.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/06, 3:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida