Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

I am a pro se in Appeal to Final judgement of Dissolution of marriage. I have filed an Initial brief and my ex husband filed his answer brief ( after 30 day extension) in October 8, 2009. When I can expect a reply from appealate court and what is the usual form or can I find out directly with the Fl second district court of appeal ?

Asked on 11/03/09, 2:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner McLaughlin, P.A.

Don't forget to file your reply brief.

It is tough to predict when you will get a decision. They can take as long as they want to. If there is an oral argument, then a PCA (decision against you) can occur within a few weeks. A decision in your favor could tale months. Sometimes, it takes a year.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/09, 3:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida