Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

Our tenant died and his family members are living in the house demanding that we give them money to move out. We have served a three day notice to vacate to the deceased tenant due to non-payment of rent. How do we get these family members out of our house! They are not on the lease.

Asked on 8/13/14, 10:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Your question is about landlord-tenant law, not appeals and writs. Please re-post it in the right category. More lawyers with the relevant expertise will see it there, and future users with similar questions will be more likely to find it.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/14, 10:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida