Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Florida

how do i write the third district appeal court for more time while seeking an attorney and getting trial transcript

Asked on 8/13/09, 11:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

You file a motion requesting additional time for the reasons stated.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/09, 9:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Florida