Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I told a insurance agent I wanted home insurance and he said fine he would send me a bill,,I changed my I have to pay for it???

Asked on 10/28/19, 12:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

you pay for the period of time you have insurance. You can cancel the coverage and you will receive a refund for the unused premium. Contact the insurance company for details.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/19, 7:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida